Kitamura Computers (UK) Support

Welcome to the support forum for customers of Kitamura Computers UK!
It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:21 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:02 am 
Customer
Customer

Tidus, hello ^__^

your service yesterday was excellent, tomomi proud of you! my writer not working, i put cd or dvd in, and it not recognize in my computer, it says "please insert disc in drive F:" Here's my details:

Tomomi Yuzuki - customer number TY 76352, invoice 20070317-1. My drive is the "Mitsumi CDRW CR-485FTE/GTE", i found in Device Manager! The computer is ecxellent, you had it built fast, and it works good! the lights are cute ^__^ Tomomi like her new PC! just my CDRW, i can't play any games, i can't load them, or my music :(

Tomomi Y xoxo

^____^ Smiling makes me feel better!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:37 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Tomomi wrote:
Tidus, hello ^__^

your service yesterday was excellent, tomomi proud of you! my writer not working, i put cd or dvd in, and it not recognize in my computer, it says "please insert disc in drive F:" Here's my details:

Tomomi Yuzuki - customer number TY 76352, invoice 20070317-1. My drive is the "Mitsumi CDRW CR-485FTE/GTE", i found in Device Manager! The computer is ecxellent, you had it built fast, and it works good! the lights are cute ^__^ Tomomi like her new PC! just my CDRW, i can't play any games, i can't load them, or my music :(

Hello again Tomi, nice to hear from you!

I'll get on to my supplier for you as soon as i can, to get you a replacement. I have all your paperwork handy. I'm due down there tomorrow, so if i pop round to your house in the morning, to take the old drive out, then i'll fit you the new one. Thankyou for your nice comments, they're really appreciated :) Would 10am be an OK time to come round?

James (Kitamura Computers Director)

james at kitamuracomputers dot com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:03 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Issue solved 20 Mar 2007 10.45am

Any more issues Tomi, let me know. Please don't continue on SillyDog, i don't want my company dragging through the dirt by those no brained wastes of space. You can discuss issues about Firefox, Mac, Linux, and anything else here, Kassie, myself & Greg will help you, we actually know what we're talking about, and we won't ridicule you or demand evidence for everything. Sillydog is full of schoolgirls, giggling over silly girl talk.

Thread Locked

James (Kitamura Computers Director)

james at kitamuracomputers dot com

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]